While visiting the flower garden we all wish to have such garden or a part of it in our home lawns. The aroma and the beautiful colors of various flowers appeal to everyone. But wishing is easier while establishing the flower garden needs efforts and proper planning. There are many things to consider while planning to establish a flower garden. As each plant have its own growing requirements so selection of plants and meet the requirements of each plant is not an easy task.
8 Easy Ways to Build Indoor Garden
- Mason jars make such a cute herb garden! You will just have to be careful not to over water your herbs since there is no drainage. Click for details.
- Fall is the perfect time to bring your herbs indoors. They’ll start to die outside, but you can continue to grow them all winter if you bring them in. Click for instructions.
- You can grow edibles in your own indoor garden. Craving fresh harvests during the winter or lack outdoor gardening space? Then start an indoor garden. Click for guidelines.
- If you love Miniature garden, then bring these miniature garden ideas in your drawing room. Click here for Ideas.
- Don’t have much outdoor space to grow your favorite plants? Do you want to enjoy nature and greenery even when it’s cold outside? Follow guidelines to establish indoor garden. Click here.
- Beautiful vertical herb garden from salvaged wood and mason jars. Click for Instructions.
- To make your own shell-potted succulents, you will only need some small-growing succulents, large snail shells and potting soil. Click for Guidelines.
- Keeping your succulents on a cart is a great way to change up any room. The best part is that you can kart it around from room to room. Click for details.